WHO ARE WE ?
Switzerland; Vaumarcus --- Iraq; Baghdad
Tara Consulting S.A. is a Swiss security company that mainly operates in Iraq, engaging in advising and protection assignments on behalf of its clients.
Through its exclusive positioning, combined with the experience of its partners, Tara Consulting S.A. is present in Iraq permanently since 2003 and is recognized as a leading specialist for protection, security and consulting.
Tara Consulting S.A. is the security provider of some French CAC 40 companies in Iraq.
Tara Consulting S.A. is also the security provider of other international companies (U.S., Spanish, etc.).
Tara Consulting S.A. has its operational center with its own infrastructure in Baghdad, Erbil and Basra to ensure a permanent presence of its expatriate staff in Iraq.
Tara Consulting S.A. offers consulting and protection for the enterprises that wish to implant in the Iraqi market by reducing their exposure to risk.
Tara Consulting S.A. is the result of the combination of security and risk management specialists with a thorough knowledge of Iraq context and its specificity.
The purpose of Tara Consulting S.A. is to ensure support and assistance to multinationals and other small and medium scale companies.
Tara Consulting S.A. has an Iraqi sister company in Baghdad (Tara Services Ltd - #000000499/2) this company is in charge of logistic, supply and business development support.
2003, Jean-Philippe Lafont created Tara Consulting to provide security services in Iraq for the medias, NGOs, contractors and businessmen.
He ensured the security of its clients in Iraq and brought his expertise to Gallice Group from 2010 to 2014.
Ethics is necessary for the confidence of our customers; it is the cornerstone of good governance.
The ethical policy expresses the essential core values on which Tara Consulting S.A. staff rely while performing his duty.
RESPECT - ACCOUNTABILITY - DEDICATION - PROFESSIONALISM
Tara Consulting S.A. Ethics :
- The effectiveness and efficiency, including by assessing, monitoring and controlling the activities of their staff members.
- Act with exemplariness and a constant commitment to their clients.
- Ensure continuous staff training.
- Prohibit among staff any discrimination of any kind and guarantee of gender compliance equality.
- Creates a harmonious working environment generating trust and fostering motivation, exchange, team spirit and innovation.
- Promote the development of employee skills.
- Respect the Tara Consulting partners and promote mutual trust.
Any member of Tara Consulting S.A. agrees on:
- Compliance with laws, directives, regulations and procedures.
- Providing professional quality of services.
- Avoiding conflicts of interest that could damage the image of Tara Consulting and its clients.
- Ensuring proper, effective and efficient use of the available resources.
- Ensuring the confidentiality of any information they could obtain during assignments.